Owner's Tools (6)
Login to your owner’s dashboard https://cielostays.com/ufaq/how-to-access-into-your-cielo-stays-owners-dashboard/
Go to the reservations tab.
- Past Reservation Details: All the details of the reservation.
- Net Revenue: Room charge to the guest
- Transaction Fee: Cost of processing payment, credit card fees.
- Channel Commission: commission paid to marketing channel. Airbnb, Booking.com. VRBO, Tour operators, etc.
- Owner Revenue: Final revenue due to owner discounting all commissions and fees.
- Final price to guest is Net Revenue +Cleaning Fee+Tax(In Broward county is 6% Broward Tourism/ 7% Sales tax)
- Upcoming bookings: Upcoming bookings from today.
- Last Month: Bookings with check-in date during last month
- This Month: Bookings with check-in date during current month.
After you downloaded or run your Owner’s Statement here:https://cielostays.com/ufaq/check-your-balances-and-owner-statement/ see the details here:
Summary by property: This is a summary by property of all the cash details of the properties
Income Statement: This section shows the Income and expenses of the properties owned by the owner during the period selected.
Property Management (2)
Our company is a fully licensed and insured real estate brokerage firm in the state of Florida managing properties at select condo buildings and homes on the beach and nearby cities.
We fulfill all the requirements and also develop relationships and partnerships with duly licensed, insured and bonded companies. Our relationships with our clients is based on transparency and trust.
We are top-rated partners on all the main booking platforms: Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, TripAdvisor, VRBO, HomeAway, TRIP.com etc. we have been recognized by booking.com with the Traveler Review Awards 2020 and 2021
- Peace of Mind: Unlike other managers, we are a fully licensed real estate brokerage company. To be able to do property management, the State of Florida requires a real estate broker to be accountable for all the funds that are received and managed in the name of others. Our accounts are reconciled every month and subject to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation audits at any time.
- No Junk Fees: Other administrators may offer a lower percentage commission, but they charge guest onerous junk fees that you do not see.
|Cielo Stays||Other Managers|
- Guest Satisfaction: Our guests leave happy, and we take a proactive approach. We contact the guests before arrival to ensure all information is clear and their arrival is smooth. The night of the check-in we contact the guest once again to make sure all is to their satisfaction. Before check-out, we send our precheck-out survey to ask for feedback to improve and encourage the guest to leave a positive review on our platforms.
- More Direct Bookings: Our direct websites allow guests to book their stay directly with us without you having to pay booking commissions. After any stay we collect emails and phone numbers to generate campaigns to encourage direct bookings for repeating guests.
- Full Property Management: Most of our clients are foreign nationals and do not reside in the area and need someone they can trust. We take care of all aspects of having a property. From renting and keeping your occupancy high, to change your A/C filters or managing plumbing or electrical repairs. We take care of your property as we do with our property.
- No Lengthy Contracts: We like to have happy clients, if you are not one then we wouldn’t want to have you hostage. This is the reason we offer short 1-month contracts with automatic renewals and 30 day cancellation notice.
- Easy Accounting: Every year before January 30th, you will receive IRS’s 1099 reports and a detailed P&L to send to your accountant.
- No Complications: When you work with us, we take care of all the licensing requirements from the city, county and the state.